Launching a new product or service for your business? Try using one or all 3 of the processes below.
#1 Mind Map to create the blueprint for your launch. Start with some paper, a white board or sticky notes, then move on to an application so that you can share virtually with your entire team. We’ve used many tools in the past. Recently, we used diagrams.net.
Here are 10 more great Mind Mapping tools you can use to help create your product design.
1. Coggle for mind map beginners
2. Mindly for mobile mind mapping
3. MindMup for creating public mind maps
4. MindMeister for collaborating on a mind map with a team
5. Scapple for fluid, non-traditional mind mapping
6. SmartDraw for linear mind mapping
7. Stormboard for in-person mind mapping sessions
8. Lucidchart for turning your mind map into an organized flowchart
9. Ayoa for a modern approach to mind mapping
10. MindNode for Apple users
#2 Vision Board
#3 Design Thinking