What is a Marketing Discovery & Website Audit?
- The Prediq Marketing Discovery & Website Audit is an in-depth research process examining your website, search engine optimization rankings, target audiences, messaging, platform opportunities, budgets, timeframes, conversion paths, brand and key success metrics. The Prediq team will work closely with you to be certain the technical components such as the website and applications are closely aligned with your goals and the marketing needs.
Deliverable components can include any combination of the following:
- Website Audit – Analyze website User Experience and elements which affect your rankings and visibility such as speed, content optimization, responsiveness, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization – Our team utilizes over 100 tools to gather information for your website and potential users. This includes Keywords, Backlinks, Competitors and more.
Tools we use:
- Google Analytics
- Answer the Public
- Persona Development – In depth look into your target audiences from existing data, team interviews, and mini-focus groups. Who they are, where they are, how they communicate and how to speak to them on a personal, emotional level.
- Messaging Framework – Your overarching story and messaging that encompasses how you talk to your target personas about your organization as a whole and your specific initiatives.
- Content Strategy – This starts with basic Keyword Research to determine the cost of ongoing marketing and advertising. How to best create or repurpose content across relevant digital channels.
- System Considerations – Create an internal marketing/communication plan (CRM, CMS, Email platform, etc.) that can best work together. Integrations with the website and the app will have a strong impact on the user experience.
- Advertising Strategy – Recommendations on media platforms, creative execution, and flight pacing according to your budget and strategic goals. This section will include both offline traditional media as well as online media.
- Lead Nurturing Strategy – Segmentation strategies based on intake points, persona profiles, and overall marketing goals.
How does it work?
- First, we set up a 30-45 minute Zoom call with your team to conduct an Evaluation
- During that call we’ll share our screen and navigate through your website to determine your needs. We’ll ask you a series of questions to guide our research.
- Sign up for the Marketing Discovery & Website Audit
- Our team will work on the deliverables for 2-4 weeks
- Finally, we schedule a Debrief to share the data gathered in the audit.
Our Process In-Depth
- Zoom call to conduct Evaluation
- Access to your Google Analytics (read-only access)
- Knowledge metrics from your Ad Account
- Marketing Automation workflow
- Budget & Timeline