10 Reasons your business should use Email Marketing
If you want a powerful way to connect with your audience, your business should be using email marketing. This has long been recognized by industry experts as one of the best ways to grow your business. Here are 10 reasons why you should be using email as one of your top promotional tools.
1. It Frees You From Being Dependent on Google – When you have your own list, you have a way to contact your subscribers without worrying about SEO or search engines.
2. Your List Becomes More Valuable Over Time – If you use effective list building strategies or have experts such as Prediq Media handle this for you, your list will keep growing and gaining profitability.
3. It Keeps You in Regular Contact With Your Audience – If you send out newsletters once a week, you will have a chance to keep your subscribers updated on your latest products and offers.
4. It Helps You Build Authority – Newsletters are not only good for promoting but also to provide your audience with helpful content. This helps you build your reputation as an industry expert.
5. It’s a Traffic Generating Tool – You can include links to your website, sales pages or social media pages with your emails. This can be a powerful way to build traffic.
6. It’s Simple to Automate – If you use Mailchimp or another auto-responder service, you can automate tasks like sending out emails.
7. Gives You the Ability to Send Personalized Messages – Services such as Mailchimp allow you to personalize your email messages, which is a proven way to get more people to open and read your emails.
8. You Can Leverage Email Segmentation – One of the tricks that Prediq Media can help you with is creating segmented lists for different types of customers. Effective list management means carefully targeting each message to the right audience.
9. It’s a Low Cost Form of Marketing – Compared to other types of marketing, such as paid adverting, it costs very little to build and manage an email list.
10. Results Can Be Easily Measured – There are many tools to help you track and tests metrics such as open rates, click through rates and other important data. This allows you to test different tactics and refine your approach.